B5Rss: I hope you enjoyed the 25 Must Have Sales and Marketing Tips From Sales Tip A Day

luni, 16 ianuarie 2012

I hope you enjoyed the 25 Must Have Sales and Marketing Tips From Sales Tip A Day

 Hi there,
 
I am just following up on the 25 Must Have Sales and Marketing Tips that you received when you signed up for the Sales Tip A Day Newsletter.  Here are another 10 that should help you out.
 
I hope you enjoy them and can incorporate them into your everyday routines.
 
If you know anyone who might benefit from these tips, then would you please forward this email and see if they would like to sign up for the newsletter so they can receive the same benefits you will be receiving from the news letter.
 
 
If there is anything that I can do for you, please do not hesitate to contact me at chris@salestipaday.com.
 
Regards,
 
Chris Hamilton
Sales Tip A Day
 
PS. Come to the website for daily sales and marketing tips you can use

P.S.S. Please check out my weekly sales and marketing webcasts here

NA, 83 Discovery Ridge Blvd SW, 83 Discovery Ridge Blvd SW, Calgary, AB T3H4Y2, CANADA

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?jEwMLKwsHLSsjIwsDExMTLRmtGwMnEwMTCw=

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu